Like many of our restorative dentistry patients once were, you may be struggling daily with the hassles of damaged and missing teeth. You’re no doubt familiar with how a lack of functional teeth can impact your life. Dr. Denise Murmann and the team at Murmann Dental Health would love to improve your situation. Dr. Murmann is a longtime restorative dentist in Naperville who can use her skills to help you:
- Enjoy a varied diet of delicious and nutritious foods again
- Eliminate any pain you’re suffering from
- Improve your digestion with more complete chewing
- Boost your confidence in social and professional settings
- Talk more clearly so you avoid embarrassment
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Look more attractive and robust
Don’t wait any longer to get your smile back! Call Murmann Dental Health today at 630-864-6065 to schedule a restorative dentistry consultation. We’re conveniently located on West 75th Street in the same strip as Whole Foods and Nordstrom Rack.
Smile Confidently & Eat Comfortably With Our Restorative Dentistry
Over almost three decades of dental experience, Dr. Denise Murmann has transformed the smiles of thousands of patients with her restorative dental skills. No matter what shape your smile is in, she and our team offer solutions that will give you back a strong, functional, and beautiful set of teeth.
When you come in for your initial consultation, we’ll most likely take a set of X-rays and thoroughly examine your teeth. Then, we’ll lay out your treatment options and answer any questions you have. This initial visit will give you the information needed for you to decide what’s best for your smile.
Below are a few types of restorative dentistry that may be available to you and your family:
- Tooth Fillings – We use mostly composite resin fillings at our practice. These metal-free fillings will repair tooth decay and blend in naturally with your other teeth. If desired, you can also get traditional amalgam (silver) fillings.
- Dental Crowns – Your new BruxZir crown will be crafted from beautiful and long-lasting zirconia. It will cover a damaged or diseased tooth, providing strength and helping prevent additional problems with the tooth.
- Dental Bridges – Fill gaps in your smile with a natural-looking bridge made from zirconia crowns and artificial teeth. You’ll restore virtually all your biting and chewing capacity.
- Dentures – We offer several types of dentures, one of which will be right for your needs. Choose from traditional full and partial dentures as well as implant-secured dentures and even temporary dentures.
- Dental Implants – Implants serve as artificial teeth roots and are inserted into your jaw where you have missing teeth. After a healing period, we will attach replacement teeth to the implants to give you back a complete smile.
- Root Canal Treatment – If you have an infected tooth, Dr. Murmann can remove the damaged inner part of the tooth and fill it with a rubber-like material. In most cases, a root canal allows us to save a tooth from extraction.