Most people don’t have a naturally perfect smile. For many of us, our smiles have flaws that detract from our appearance. Fortunately, Dr. Denise Murmann of Murmann Dental Health offers you solutions to improve your smile’s health and attractiveness. A veteran cosmetic dentist in Naperville, she has almost three decades of experience in improving smiles. She and our team can help you:
- Smile with more confidence whether at work or at play
- Make better first impressions everywhere you go
- Boost your overall self-esteem
- Draw others to you with a genuine, natural-looking smile
- Look younger, more attractive, and more successful
Your new smile is waiting for you at Murmann Dental Health. Call us today at 630-864-6065 to schedule your consultation for cosmetic dentistry.
Unlock a New Smile With Our Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Our smiles are one of the first things that other people judge us on, like it or not. In fact, surveys show that 45 percent of people feel that a smile is a person’s best feature, no matter their age.
Dr. Murmann and the rest of our experienced team take pride in offering cosmetic dentistry services that transform smiles. We have helped thousands of patients just like you enjoy more confidence and boldness with their new and improved smiles. You, too, can feel comfortable trusting your care to our expertise.
We offer several types of cosmetic dentistry at our friendly dental office. If you have specific questions about our services, feel free to ask, and we’ll do our best to help. Our treatments include:
- Teeth Whitening – If you need to brighten your smile, we’ll make you a set of custom whitening trays and give you a professional Opalescence whitening kit to take home. You’ll have a whiter, more radiant smile in days, and your treatment will be stronger than store-bought whitening and create less sensitivty than in-house whitening.
- Tooth Bonding – Dr. Murmann will use composite resin (the same material we use for our tooth-colored fillings) to repair cracks, small gaps, misshapen teeth, stains, and worn teeth. Just one appointment is needed for your smile to look like new again.
- Teeth Contouring – With a gentle touch, your dentist will smooth out uneven tooth edges to give you an even smile line. Treatment is quick and comfortable, and you’ll love the results.
- Gum Reshaping – We will use a low-power dental laser to remove excess gum tissue and eliminate your “gummy smile.” There won’t be any bleeding, and no stitches will be required.
- Veneers Repair – If you have dental veneers that are damaged in some way, we can create a new dental veneer that will blend with the rest of your smile.
Fill in Missing Teeth to Complete Your Smile
If you have one or more missing teeth that are negatively affecting your smile, we can help you get back a full and beautiful smile with our teeth replacement options:
- Fixed Dental Bridge – This non-removable bridge will fill in your missing tooth by anchoring to your other teeth.
- Dental Implant – We’ll work with a local specialist who will place your implant, then we’ll cap it with a beautiful crown to restore your smile and chewing capacity.
It’s time you got your smile back in shape! Call the smile experts at Murmann Dental Health today at 630-864-6065 to schedule an appointment with a longtime cosmetic dentist in Naperville. You can also request an appointment online.