Good general dentistry in Naperville is the cornerstone of a total care plan to keep your smile beautiful and healthy. At Murmann Dental Health, we take your oral care seriously. Dr. Denise Murmann offers general dental services that will help you:
- Enjoy a confident smile when meeting new people
- Avoid more extensive smile care
- Lessen your risk of a dental emergency
- Feel peace of mind about your oral health
Call the dental team that’s committed to your care at 630-864-6065. Our convenient hours make scheduling easy.
Enjoy Your Best Smile With Our General Dentistry Services
When you come in for your first dental cleaning and exam, you can anticipate your visit taking about an hour and a half:
- We’ll take a set of digital X-rays or review your recent X-rays from another practice. With our handheld X-ray system, we won’t have to leave the room when we take your X-rays.
- Our team will thoroughly examine your mouth, teeth, and gums to look for any problems, including oral cancer.
- We’ll use our CariVU intraoral camera to detect tooth decay, cracks, and fractures that the naked eye can’t see.
- If you are sensitive during cleanings, we have a few options to help. Ask us about desensitizing polish that can be applied to your teeth before we start to make you more comfortable. If your gums are sensitive, we can paint on a topical gel that will numb the gums when you need it and can be rinsed off when you are finished.
- Your hygienist will clean and polish all your teeth to make them sparkle.
Depending on the results of your exam, we may recommend additional treatments, including:
- Preventive Treatments – Fluoride treatments and tooth sealants help protect your teeth against cavities.
- Dry Mouth or Halitosis Treatment – We can give you advice and recommend specialty products to help you manage these problems, such as PreviDent® 5000 Dry Mouth Toothpaste dry mouth toothpaste that is often covered by dental insurance.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We can do a “deep clean” on your gums to rid them of bacteria around and under the gumline.
- Custom-Fit Nightguards – Professional nightguards work better at reducing your risk of dental injury and jaw pain from tooth grinding and/or clenching.
- Canker Sore and Cold Sore Treatment – Our diode laser will quickly treat these annoying lesions to decrease your pain and help them to heal more quickly.